If you’re looking for Graphic Design in Higham Ferrers we’d really like to discuss your requirements with you.
We have many graphic design and web design clients in Higham Ferrers. Our main studio is based just over the border in Rushden – off Hayway.
Graphic Design Higham Ferrers
As locals we can easily come and discuss your needs. Because we’re based locally we understand the local business environment. We have many local relationships who may prove to be good clients or suppliers for you.
Higham Ferrers suffered from the decline in the shoe industry but has a lovely little high street.
Whilst not enjoying its own railway station, Higham Ferrers is very close to the A45 and A6 and not that far from the M1.
There’s also been investment in a local greenway. You’d have to travel along way to see two pelican crossings so close to each other. The greenway is great for dog walking and jogging. It stretches from Ferrers School into Rushden.
The Rushden Lakes project just up the road should bring much needed new jobs and visitors to the area.
Top things we love about Higham Ferrers
- The Farmers' Market on the last Saturday of each Month
- The Griffin and their scrumptious Sunday lunches
- The Green Dragon and their dog friendly policy
- Some beautiful historic architecture including Chichele College
- Saffron Road and Riverside Parks. Both popular with the studio dogs
- The greenway for walking and jogging - now linked up with the north of the Nene.
Our graphic design Higham Ferrers clients are mostly businesses who sells products and services to other businesses. We also have ‘business to consumer’ type clients as well.